With 100% of our team born in Africa we can say with confidence that safeguarding the environment and promoting conservation impact us directly. These Eco Tour requirements are a necessity to sustainable tourism and providing you with a safe and unforgettable safari.
We stay at camps and lodge whose employees are pooled and trained from nearby towns and villages, meaning that by traveling and staying with us you will be presented with an opportunity to make a genuine difference in the lives of the locals.
Our Eco Tours Contributions
- 100% Paperless brochures and workshop material
- Support local primary school with books and other resources
- Avoid countries that support hunting such as South Africa
- Socially responsible by employing local guides, drivers and office staff
- Use of Eco friendly camps & lodges – with power and water conservation processes in place many of which also support local schools and villages
- Vehicles have their own renewable power generators for guests to charge camera and other accessories
- Support micro businesses at two local villages
- Small groups = small footprint